We understand that as a busy merchant you value the convenience of accessing and managing all processing data through a consolidated, user friendly web portal. Business Track® / ClientLine® provides key information on all of your payment streams, including credit, debit, prepaid/giftcard and check, in a single, consolidated web tool.
Key Data at a Glance
The newly designed user interface has key applications organized by popular use, so frequently accessed applications are prominently located. Easy to read charts visually depict daily sales and deposit data by payment type, along with new SpendTrend® excerpts to help you quickly understand
Key Features and Data
- Card Processing Summary- Displays 7 day processing summaries
- Statements- Link to monthly statements for credit and debit card activity
- Disputes- View summary information on open disputes with link to online tool
Self Service & Online Support
- Account Maintenance- Update statement delivery method, address and contact information
- User Preferences- Change Password, Request Additional Applications and Update User Profile
- Contacts- Handy reference of bank contact information
- Resources- Convenient links to training demos, industry news, and business glossary
- What’s New- Keep informed with latest announcements and time-sensitive information
Links to Popular Applications
- ClientLine Reporting– View payment processing information such as sales, bank deposits, and statements. Access over 150 scheduled reports, online or via email
- Dispute Manager- Receive, view and respond to chargeback and retrieval disputes online
- Alerts- Receive notifications by email for events related to Reconciliation and Dispute activities
- Business Track® / ClientLine® Mobile– Now it’s easier and more convenient than ever to access Business Track®data that helps drive your business.
- TransArmor Solution- Protect your data, your customers and your brand with our multi-layered security and compliance solution. TransArmor helps protect payment card data from the moment a card is swiped throughout the entire transaction process.
Once enrolled you will be able to view in real-time your transactions and deposit history. To create an account follow the link at the bottom of the page:
- Click on #1 begin enrollment.
- Fill out the page and click next. Accept terms and conditions click next.
- Select, at least, Clientline Reporting and click next.
- Follow the instructions on the next page for creating your login and password.
- Once logged in you may opt-out of paper statements save a tree and save $9.95 per month by clicking on the update button in the Statements section on the lower right side of page.
To enroll, visit www.businesstrack.com. For more information, contact your Sales Representative.